Tell The Bell Survey
Taco Bell loves to listen to their customers and their experiences. So, if you have recently tried Taco Bell, then tell them how you found the products and services. By providing the feedback you will help them in highlighting the faulty areas as well as a chance to win $500 Cash.
To tell you, in short, the survey is designed to know the answers to the following:
- Overall Satisfaction with your visit at Taco Bell
- If you waited in line to place your order
- The quality of items you ordered
- Courtesy and friendliness of staff
- Your value of money
- Availability of required items
- The frequency of visiting Taco Bell
- Problems encountered during your last visit
Other than these concerns, you are also asked if:
- You would like to return to the same location in next 30 days.
- You would like to recommend this Taco Bell in next 30 days.
TellTheBell Survey: Prerequisites
Before you start the Taco Bell Survey, make sure you have:
- A valid Taco Bell receipt
- A computer or mobile device and internet access
- Basic understanding of English
In order to participate in the Taco Bell Survey at www.tellthebell.com, there are some rules that you need to know before starting:
- You must be 18 years old or older as of the date of entry to be eligible for the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Limited to one sweepstakes entry per mailing/ email address per entry period.
Taco Bell Survey: Prizes
Fifty-two (52) Prizes (4 Prizes per Entry Period): each, a $500 checks made payable to the winner. .
How to Enter Tellthebell Survey
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on June 30, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 26, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of the thirteen (13) entry periods.
You can enter the Sweepstakes through either of the following two (2) methods of entry:
When you purchase any food or beverage item at a participating Taco Bell restaurant in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia during the Sweepstakes Period, enter the unique code (“Code”) on your cash register receipt at www.tellthebell.com and follow the on-screen instructions to complete a survey. After you complete the survey, you will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period.
To enter without purchase, neatly hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, phone number, email address and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper. Mail your entry in a business-size envelope (#10) with sufficient postage affixed to:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 6047, Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected or postage-due entries. Mailed entries must be received by the Tuesday following the end of the previous Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period. Entry Limit: Regardless of the method of entry, limit one (1) entry per person per Entry Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person/email address in the same Entry Period, the additional entries will be invalid.
How to Take Taco Bell Survey at www.tellthebell.com?
Now keeping in mind that you have all the prerequisites for TellTheBell, I will guide you here on how you can successfully provide your feedback and avail a chance to Win $500 Cash.
Step by Step Guide for Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
All mandatory steps which you need to perform in order to take Taco Bell Survey are given below:
- Go to the survey site: tellthebell
- Enter your Survey Code that can be found on your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions relevant to your Taco Bell experience.
- Complete your contact details and submit.
- You have successfully got an entry to the sweepstakes.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California. A subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., they serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
Taco Bell: Contact Details
To contact Taco Bell for any further details, you can contact on:
Headquater Address: Taco Bell Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: 1-800-822-6235 (U.S) [taco bell store number]
Official Website: www.tacobell.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/tacobell
Do you want to take Taco Bell Survey now? CLICK HERE
If you liked this TELLTHEBELL Survey guide, and want a guide to some other survey, please comment below or Contact Us.
Tell The Bell $500 Winners
- Tammy D, NY – Entry Period 1
- Margaret D, IL – Entry Period 2
- Jerry D, MI – Entry Period 3
- Maggie M, FL – Entry Period 4
- Erica G, WV – Entry Period 5
- Terry R, CA – Entry Period 6
- Tina S, PA – Entry Period 7
- Deborah W, IN – Entry Period 8
- Ben B, OK – Entry Period 9
- Amber F, GA – Entry Period 10
- Carl H, IN – Entry Period 11
- Donna P, FL – Entry Period 12
- Catherine C, NY – Entry Period 13
- Nancy C, MI – Entry Period 14
- Charles K, KY – Entry Period 15
- Cory S, MO – Entry Period 16
- Brady B, CA – Entry Period 17
- Orrett D, NY – Entry Period 18
- Frank O, MO – Entry Period 19
- Amanda R, TN – Entry Period 20
- Cristy R, KY – Entry Period 21
- Sarah H, IN – Entry Period 22
- Michael M, WI – Entry Period 23
- Caroline L, CO – Entry Period 24
- Minjung C, GA – Entry Period 25
- Stephanie H, PA – Entry Period 26
- Melody P, TX – Entry Period 27
- Stuart S, CA – Entry Period 28
- Erin B, CO – Entry Period 29
- Kaleb C, AR – Entry Period 30
- Shelley M, IA – Entry Period 31
- Christie Y, MO – Entry Period 32
- Jeremy B, MN – Entry Period 33
- Alec F, NV – Entry Period 34
- Lauren M, MA – Entry Period 35
- Clarence M, NC – Entry Period 36
- Jeffrey D, HI – Entry Period 38
- Steve B, KS – Entry Period 39
- Harley M, IN – Entry Period
- 40Andrew N, TX – Entry Period 41
- Brenda D, OH – Entry Period 42
- Ulia C, OH – Entry Period 43
- Jill H, NY – Entry Period 44
- Sherrie W, NV – Entry Period 45
- Debra K, OR – Entry Period 46
- Randall R, IN – Entry Period 47
- Kim M, MN – Entry Period 48
- Atheshia H, VA – Entry Period 49
- Emily S, OH – Entry Period 50
- Sheila W, MO – Entry Period 1
- Brenda H, TX – Entry Period 2
- Joanne C, VA – Entry Period 3
- Jacquelyn D, PA – Entry Period 4
- Soledad A, PA – Entry Period 5
- Joan W, PA – Entry Period 6
- Lisa O, WA – Entry Period 7
- Paul L, OR – Entry Period 8
- Lillie M, PA – Entry Period 9
- Crissy Z, WA – Entry Period 10
- Bruce M, IL – Entry Period 11
- Kendahl M, KY – Entry Period 12
- Connie K, AZ – Entry Period 13
- Al L, FL – Entry Period 14
- Kathy D, IL – Entry Period 15
- Gaby L, IL – Entry Period 16
- Jimmy S, KY – Entry Period 17
- Christopher J, IL – Entry Period 18
- Kiasha T, WA – Entry Period 19
- Dilan H, MI – Entry Period 20
- Wendy P, IN – Entry Period 21
- Bobbi H, NY – Entry Period 23
- Zuleyma S, IL – Entry Period 24
- Brand L, KY – Entry Period 25
- Darret H, TX – Entry Period 26
- Finn M, LA – Entry Period 27
- Melba F, IN – Entry Period 28
- Karen L, OH – Entry Period 29
- Jameel Buss, IL – Entry Period 30
- Carol H, MO – Entry Period 31
- Walter M, OH – Entry Period 31
- Marilyn D, ID – Entry Period 32
- Keyanna Gomez, AZ – Entry Period 33
- Curtis Beaulieu, MI – Entry Period 34
- Joe Pratt, UT – Entry Period 35
- Kelly P, CA – Entry Period 36
- L’Oleceia A, TN – Entry Period 37
Thanks for reading Tellthebell survey guide here. We hope this Taco Bell Survey guide would have helped you a lot on earning reward points using www.tellthebell.com. Also, we wish you could win $500 cash prize through Tellthebell Survey Sweepstakes.